[meteorite-list] S. Ray DeRusse's comments

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 25 08:08:18 2005

yes yes De Russe....uhmmm almost almost I ask the
piece of your fake lunar meteorite to the person here
in Italy you have gift time ago - wow, a $50,000/gr.
value of meteorite gift with no problem - and I give
to analyzed to a laboratory here in Italy and after I
want see who sale fake material.

Matteo

--- Lee <Harrison_at_web-access.net> ha scritto:

> > You know some months ago Geoff Notkin
> (meteorite list) was told by
> > someone he claims is a good friend of his that the
> Judge found a lawsuit
> > we filed "frivolous" and dismissed it. I feel that
> since Notkin was lied
> > to we should have an opportunity to show him that
> no such thing happened
> > and provide him evidence of that. Do you think you
> can in the interest
> > of honesty deliver this to the list? I know how
> he must feel with the
> > knowledge that he's been lied to about lots of
> things regarding our
> > work. But I think he should know the truth.
> > With respect to the lawsuit ( against his
> friend), I have unearthed
> > and found the letter and motion to dismiss the
> suit against all
> > Defendants. Indeed the documents show I did the
> dismissing. The
> > Honorable Sam Sparks did not dismiss anything as
> claimed by Notkin's
> > "friend". I am truly sorry that Notkin may feel
> like Dr. Ehlmann made a
> > fool of him but as you know they did that to
> dozens of people to advance
> > an agenda of racism and fraud, tarnishing science
> and the academic
> > pursuit in the process. I am placing it at the
> following URL for
> > convenience. Let me know if you have any
> questions.
> >
> > http://www.bccmeteorites.com/suit/dismissal.html
> >

> > Cordially
> > S. Ray DeRusse