[meteorite-list] Congratulations to Jeff Pringle

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 15 00:08:11 2005

Many of you have already congratulated List member,
Jeff Pringle, for his recovery of a Nevada meteorite
find, but my congratulations are for his recent
success at getting that find cataloged in the latest
Meteoritical Bulletin:

http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/metbull.php?code=32765

Now that his formerly provisional-numbered find is
finally approved and listed, I can now revise my old
"Nevada Meteorite Picture of the Day" web page - which
shows some good close-up views of this stone taken by
Jeff himself:

http://meteorite-recovery.tripod.com/nvmetpod/04-10-31.htm

There are other meteorites that were found by List
members that are listed in this latest version of
MetBull 90, but it doesn't list who the finder is.
I don't want to take a guess and then end up offending
the true finder. But it's no guess when I tell you
that the finder of Lucerne Valley 050 is none other
than our own Rob Matson.

(No surprise, but Rob has already made a start on the
next 50 Lucerne Dry Lake meteorites by making a find
last month;-)

With best regards,
Bob V.