[meteorite-list] AD - Texas Meteorites auction ending

From: McCartney Taylor <mccartney_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 2 22:06:52 2005

I'm leaving for Tanzania, Africa on Friday for an expedition. I'll be hunting some old falls there.
High hopes on the Ufana Enstatite. I'll take lots of pics on the trip and document all that I can.

Anyway, to offset some trip expenses I've listed some meteorites on Ebay that end in 24 hours.

First is the Tahoka, TX - The L5 that put my car in the ditch...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6565802561

Then there is the Lamesa (b) aka "The Lamesa Bookend" (H4) that has a TKW of 1.44kg - half of
it is gone already. If you want any, you need to get it now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6565802541

Then there is the "Plainview Weird One" meteorWRONG - unknown matrix, unknown
manufacture - found in the Plainview strewnfield. TKW - 200g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6565802596

A small slice of the Campos Sales with fusion crust.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6565802520

--
McCartneyTaylor, IMCA 2760