[meteorite-list] Tektites in the Philippines

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 2 19:43:29 2005

Darren and List,
  I purchased his remaining tektite collection some
three years ago. His remaining collection includes
only ethnographic artifacts and are ILLEGAL to export
from the Philippines as they are considered National
Treasures by the Philippine government. Buyers
Beware! Henry (William) II is a very nice guy but
there will be no bargains as it is his relatives
selling off his collection from his father, the Late
Dr. Henry Beyer. Also beware it is typhoon season and
the location is very remote and the roads are
dangerous.
Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

http://money.inq7.net/features/view_features.php?yyyy=2005&mon=10&dd=03&file=1