[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Auction 2006

From: rockgirl_at_twcny.rr.com <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 29 10:56:39 2005

Dear Meteorite List Members,

In just about two months' time the 2006 Tucson Gem and Mineral Show will
open. R. A. Langheinrich Meteorites and Lang's Fossils will be exhibiting
as usual, at the Executive Inn and the Westward Look Resort. Our annual
silent auction of rare and historic meteorites will once again take place
at the Westward Look Resort.

The online auction catalog is now available for viewing:

http://www.nyrockman.com/tucson-auction-2006.htm

Please note: this is only a partial catalog. More lots will be added over
the coming weeks. The current lots include a Nininger Canyon Diablo with
natural hole and hand painted number; 100% crusted Camel Donga, 135 grams;
Barwell with Natural History Museum London number; Cumberland Falls;
Portales Valley complete stone; a 6.2 gram slice of NWA 032 (Lunar); 145
gram Millbillillie; Trenzano with Nininger number and many other
exceptional specimens.

In the past, our Westward Look auction has closed on the Sunday afternoon.
Many show visitors leave for home that Sunday morning, and we have received
a number of requests to close the bidding a day earlier, so that more
people can participate. As a result, the annual R.A. Langheinrich Meteorite
Auction will now close at 2 pm on Saturday, February 4, 2006.

Absentee bidders are welcome and there is NO BUYER'S PREMIUM. For details,
please visit our auction rules and absentee bidder information:

http://www.nyrockman.com/auction-2006/rules.htm

We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Tucson.

Sincerely,

Iris Lang
www.nyrockman.com
www.langsfossils.com