[meteorite-list] ad: 71 meteorites ending tonight on ebay

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 29 10:30:27 2005

Please note: I will be gone all of December, traveling in Asia, so if you
want anything before the holidays, time to order is within the next several
days so I can ship before I leave.

Hi again, I have some spectacular meteorites ending tonight, some
worth over $500, each listed for one cent.
Be sure to get bids in early, I have people email me every auction
night who complain that they forgot to bid.

71 meteorites up for grabs, click the links below to see them all.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?viewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunter

Some specific pieces of note:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6581969283
This a superb oriented bullet-shaped Sikhote-Alin with hundreds of
flow lines. This puppy should get a lot of bidding action!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6581970877
Beautiful carved meteorite bead. THIS IS MY LAST ONE, the rest go to
Tokyo with me to sell there, and I bet not one will go unsold in
Tokyo!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6581996158
Absolutely gorgeous piece of CR2 meteorite.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6583344891
117 gram complete Muonionalusta slice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6582012299
Very nice etched Gibeon ball.