[meteorite-list] FUKANG METEORITE

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 26 08:05:08 2005

Sinceraly I prefear the oldest Esquel or
Imilac....another, I ask to some persons its go to
Munich Show if have seen this kilos of Fukang, but any
have say to have seen this material exibhited.

Matteo

--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de> ha

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=EUR&screen=lotdetailsNoFlash&iSaleItemNo=2651951&iSaleNo=13327&sServer=http://images2.bonhams.com/&sPath=2005-10/10/7153424-48-1.jpg

> Regards.
> Martin

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it