[meteorite-list] AD - World Biggest Impact Melt slices

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 23 05:15:23 2005

> Here in italy the market is not in ruin and the prices
> its stable.

So how its possible that for You alvays and everywhere "Market is in ruin"
except Italy ? What country it is, where is Italy ? In europe, impossible :)
So this must be some kind of ghetto where people dont have internet and like
to pay 100$/g except 10$/g

But I dont understand how this is conected to my advertise ? You are angry
that I sell my IMB too cheap or with too high price or what ? Its alvays
dealer choice and his costs he pay to get this material.
Why are You alvays unhappy about everything? If You have eldorado in Italy,
so sit there and make money.

PS This steal all my positive energy this morning :(

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195