[meteorite-list] "Meteorite" Magazine Lives

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 22 17:01:47 2005

THAT'S A GREAT NEWS!!!
I AM VERY HAPPY TO READ THIS AND WISH JOEL & CHRISTINE A LOT OF PLEASURE TO KEEP ON WITH METEORITE MAGAZINE TOGETHER WITH THE NEW
TEAM.
MANY THANKS ALSO TO DEREK & HAZEL SEARS, LARRY & NANCY LEBOFSKY FOR THEIR INVOLVEMENT.

ALL MY BEST WISHES,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA member # 2491 (http://www.imca.cc/)