[meteorite-list] "Meteorite" Magazine Lives

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 22 16:53:17 2005

Dear Listees:

I have some very surprising and very happy news to share with you all.
Christine Schiff has asked me to post this to the M-List on her behalf.

We'll have to figure out what to do for those of you who asked me to
put your remaining subscription dues toward a gift for Joel. We'll
think on that and get back to you.

Anyway, congratulations to Joel and Christine and the new publishing
and editorial staff. I guess I might get to do a story on the Brenham
find after all : )

Best to all,

Geoff N.

**************************

METEORITE LIVES ON!

Our dearly beloved METEORITE magazine is being taken over by a very
skilled and professional team in the USA - Derek and Hazel Sears, Larry
and Nancy Lebofsky. It will be exactly the same magazine as before in
appearance, content, style and level of articles as well as
advertisements. Nothing will be changed. Joel will continue to act as
an advisor to the new team. All subscribers will soon be contacted by
the new editors regarding this recent turn of events and be given
renewal forms wherever necessary.

The unused portions of all subscribers will be honored so the
transition will simply carry on business as usual. In fact, the
February issue is now in preparation and will appear on time.

We do hope that everyone supports the magazine in the same way as you
have in the past.

Kind regards,
Christine Schiff