[meteorite-list] RE: Stones From The Stars: The UnsolvedMysteries of Meteorites

From: Axel Emmermann <axel.emmermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 18 18:09:43 2005

Erich V. D. "proved" the existence of prehistoric spaceflight by introducing
"ancient pottery" as evidence.
The potter who made this earth ware for E.V.D. was found and extensively
interviewed by several papers and TV-stations. Still lots people believe in
his insane writings.

I have only one excuse for reading his books... I was about 16 years old and
EVERYBODY was talking about him ;-)))
He had me until he started with the "eternally glowing orbs of Egypt" that
mysteriously disappeared after their discovery. Too much is too much (LOL)

One would become a skeptic for less.

Axel