[meteorite-list] way to go steve

From: Gene Dees <recon_jones_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 21:51:20 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Dees" <recon_jones_at_msn.com>
To: "Dawn & Gerald Flaherty" <grf2_at_verizon.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] way to go steve

    That is an interesting point Jerry made! Now if they'd said "Meteorite
Finder" instead of "Meteorite Hunter", then there would be cause for
complaint if the title were applied to someone who'd never found a meteorite
before.

    So ... under that definition, I can say I am a "hunter" of the perfect
woman, Loch Ness Monster, Atlantis, and the 6 elusive numbers for the next
drawing of the Powerball Lottery. Even though I have never "found" any of
those before, I can truthfully say I have "hunted" for them.

    I have "found" two meteorites before so, sad though that low number may
be, I am actually a "finder" of meteorites and I can even use the plural
because I found more than one ... therefore, in spite of what my first wife
said, two times definitely count!

gene a dees
in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA