[meteorite-list] Ad - 77 Auctions Ending, Great Stuff!

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 17:17:24 2005

Luther said twice per week.
Theoretically it can be from Saturday to Tuesday continously, can't it?
But then not before next week on Monday.
Once per week means to me, once per week and not once every 8th day.
If uncle doctor says, take one once per day, he doesn't bother, whether you
take it always at the same hour.
Once per year, once in a lifetime,
da wird ein Stein seiiin und mir wern nimmer sein...
Isn't it true, Christian?

Buckleboo