[meteorite-list] Ad - 77 Auctions Ending, Great Stuff!

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 17:06:54 2005

My apologies, I didnt realize that somebody changed
the calander so that a week is now only 4 days long. I
must have been vacationing to long and missed the new
world or something.
In my world a week is 7 days long. But hay, what do I
know.
Maybe in the Hupes "Holier than thou" world a week is
only 4 days for them and 7 days for the rest of us
peons (Did I spell it right this time - sorry my
french is a little rough?
Cheers
DEAN