[meteorite-list] Ad: achondrite and oriented meteorites for sale

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 10:14:10 2005

Hi again, I have some spectacular meteorites ending tonight,
some worth over $3000 listed for one cent. For those who missed the Olivine
Diogenite last week, here is my last large piece, and a large Ureilite
piece, new Eucrite, and many others.
Be sure to get bids in early, I have people email me every auction
night who complain that they forgot to bid.

50 meteorites, click the links below to see them all.
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunters

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6578198886
Here is a true museum quality specimen, an extremely rare large
fragment of Olivine Diogenite started at one cent!
62.17 grams. This piece is worth several thousand dollars and is
started at one
cent!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6578188920
54 gram endcut of Ureilite! $2000+ piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6578197274
Very nice Achondrite, main mass, entire stone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6578183607
98 gram Libyan Desert glass.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6578191061
Wonderful oriented meteorite, uncut, unclassified main mass.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6578186473
Superb complete chondrite. 99% complete, fresh fresh fresh! See
this one to understand.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6578180518
Beautiful flight-oriented Sikhote-Alin.

See them all at the top links to my two eBay id's.

Thanks
Michael Farmer