[meteorite-list] dhofar 025

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 13 22:20:28 2005

Hello list.I guess I was duped into the dhofar 025 offer on ebay like
everyone else.But my biggest regret is putting out all those so-called
lunars as givaways.I apologize for that!If anyone wants thier postage back
on those I will be more than happy to refund your money.I am just glad
that this flordicoaster has been exposed for the fraud she is.Thank you so
much norbert for bringing into the light.You have my sincere thanks.

                                  steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com