[meteorite-list] Fake "Dhofar 025" Lunars (sold by 'floridacoaster' on Eb...

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 13 22:09:19 2005

Hello, list, and kudoed Norbert,

Very well presented, from a tenacious and dedicated Nobert!
I guess give-away #32 or whatever number I was so thrilled about at that
time was a the holy-grail of duds. *Sigh*. But, thanks for the educational
information relating to its study. Into the meteor-wrong bucket it goes...along
with a couple of tears, but the satisfaction of knowing that only the truth
will make us free...
Saludos, Doug