[meteorite-list] More on Brenham Story

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 11 01:21:24 2005

Steve & all,

I've always wondered whether the old "meteorite farm"
was truly farmed out! You went the next step beyond
just wondering. Congratulations. H.H.N. is looking
down with a huge smile on his face, probably the
biggest since he left us.

Now, you absolutely MUST follow Nininger's footsteps
into the next footprint: this monumental discovery
has to be written up blow by blow as Harvey would've
written it!

We're all waiting.

Way to go!
Norm