[meteorite-list] From when Marc Labenne live in Czech Repubblic?

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 11:21:46 2005

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:32:32 +0100, "Martin Altmann" <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de> wrote:

>But those guys have paypal and as Czech Republic is part of EU, wire
>transfers, if they have an account in Euro, are free for all EU-residents.

And when it gets there, you get the chance to say "the mail is in the Czech"!

>However, to carve figurines from meteorites is for my personal taste highly
>disgusting, in my eyes any meteorite is much to pity to be treated like
>this. But it's my personal opinion only.
>

>Proposal for them to get wealthy: Carve Hummel figures for Japan,

I agree that I think it is really really questionable to use meteorites for carving statues. But
Hummel figures for Japan? If you are going to carve them, make sure they fall in the hands of a
good netsuke artist!

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=netsuke&btnG=Search