[meteorite-list] From when Marc Labenne live in Czech Repubblic?

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 10:20:05 2005

Cash bills are always the worst way,
also from Switzerland to Germany they seem to dissapear.

But those guys have paypal and as Czech Republic is part of EU, wire
transfers, if they have an account in Euro, are free for all EU-residents.

However, to carve figurines from meteorites is for my personal taste highly
disgusting, in my eyes any meteorite is much to pity to be treated like
this. But it's my personal opinion only.

Proposal for them to get wealthy: Carve Hummel figures for Japan,
crucifices and madonnae for the US-ultras, Maradonnae for Argentinia, garden
gnomes for Germany, chess
sets for Russia and Arabia, intimate piercing items for England and
Jean-Paul II. busts for Poland.
and give me 2% for those ideas + a meteorite beer stein.

Buckleboo!
Martin