[meteorite-list] unclassified NWA from Munich

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 8 05:51:27 2005

Hi Moser and All,

Good "catch" Moser! I also love this kind of chondrule conglomerate and especially if it gives a strong attraction to a magnet and
if it is a H OC, I would rather guess for a H3...
As far as magnet attraction is concerned, did you compare to some other H / L chondrites that you have? This could help because
sometimes L OCs can give quite a strong attraction to magnet too...
Anyway the most important fact is that it is simply gorgeous!
Well done!!!
Best wishes,

Frederic Beroud
http://www.meteoriteshow.com