[meteorite-list] unclassified NWA from Munich

From: Moser Francesco <cojack_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 7 18:03:16 2005

Hi Folks,
I have just cut my firts meteorite, under the table of moroccan dealer in
Munich there were some ugly nwa for a very cheap price, the perfect material
for cutting and polishing experiment.
I bought a very ugly and weathered speciment for 144g, about 10g is caliche
:-)
All the pictures are about 90Kb:
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/WholeStone.jpg
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/WholeStone1.jpg
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/StoneCutted.jpg

After the cutting the interior is better than I hoped.
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/Slice1.jpg
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/Slice1Polished.jpg

http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/Slice2.jpg
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/Slice2Polished.jpg

>From the magnet I think that this could be an H and the surface let me think
about a 3 or 4.
As you can see there are a lot of condrule.
What could be for you?? H3 H4 or L ?? (remember: it is very magnetic)
I think you will say that this is nothing special but for me is a pretty
chondrule conglomerate :-)

If anyone are interested in a slice for cheap price e-mail me privately.

Ciao and thanks

<><><><>
Francesco Moser
http://web.tiscali.it/francesco.moser/
IMCA #1510 www.imca.cc

"There's just one kind of man that you can trust,
that's a dead man, or an IMCA like me."