[meteorite-list] Re: Sikhote Question, Impact Pits, Oriented Campo

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 6 11:29:07 2005

Hi Geoff, Matt and other participants in this thread...........

Geoff, you mentioned that you have seen a few Sikhote-alin that exhibit the
characteristics of a regmaglyped individual as well as shrapnel. Here is an
example of one of my favorite pieces that I acquired years ago. It is an
oriented "individual" with a bottom that looks exactly like shrapnel.

http://209.238.151.128/sa526.htm

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038