[meteorite-list] LEFT OVER MUNICH SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 3 05:06:50 2005

I have some items that I can offer really cheap if
somebody wants 100 kilos. I doubt that an offer this
low will ever happen again so if anybody is interested
in a large quantity of lower grade stuff cheap Email
me for details.
I also have a beautiful 9 kilo NWA iron for under a
dollar a gram. I think this might have been the only
significant iron shown in munich that I have.
I have 8 or 9 kilos of the mesosiderite really cheap
and a good price on the remelted howardite or polymict
eucrite that has been floating around morocco for the
past year also.
I have a quantity of really nice looking larger stones
a couple kilos that I think might be the end of the
nicer cheap era also. Looking around 20 cents a gram
and this is the stuff that you see offered at 80 cents
or slightly higher in Tucson.
I have a quantity of nice moldavits 250 or so grams
that I traded for in munich also that is 3 dollars a
gram but nice.
I am having sporadic internet access but if anybody is
interested email me for details on which item is of
interest and I will get back to you
Sincerely
DEAN