[meteorite-list] Laurencite disease?

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 28 22:13:03 2005

Dear Bill,
I keep mine up here in WY's desert dry by keeping in a cheap sealed top
Walmart canister of see through plastic and keep the container 1/2 full
of rice. Rice is a drying agent and moderates any fluctuations in
humidity caused by cooking meals, taking showers, dishes...all will
raise the humidity in a home. Most of the year my humidity runs from
12-30 percent. Not too bad like some one from Florida or California near
the sea.
Hope this helps a little, I have never seen lawrencite here, or even a
weeping Nantan...go figure that one!
Dave F. mjwy