[meteorite-list] Information on a meteorite

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 28 05:20:41 2005

I agree with Rob + the fact that the shiny crust can make one thinks that it
is an achondrite... Of course, sometimes terrestrial rocks from the Sahara
can look like a meteorite with fusion crust because of desert varnish. But
if you are assured to get your money back if it's not a meteorite, and if
you have dealt with this person before and are sure of him, then try as it
looks interesting. Keep us informed Matteo.
Cheers
Fred