[meteorite-list] Information on a meteorite

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 28 01:52:15 2005

The cracked egg-shell crust, light-colored interior, and overall
shape certainly support the claim that it is meteoritic. Interesting
(if true) that it is entirely unresponsive to a magnet. Of course,
I guess that depends on the quality of the magnet. LL's aren't very
attracted to refrigerator magnets, but their paramagnetism is easily
felt with a rare-earth magnet. --Rob