[meteorite-list] Chicago Steve Arnold is my HERO

From: John Blennert <goldmaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 23:38:05 2005

Hi All

I don't post tooo much !! But I thought I'll stick my nose in this one .
Anyone who can stand to live and work in the greater chicago land area ( my
home town) is a OK in my book . I bailed out a that area in 1976 and I don't
like going back there even to visit friends or family . I can tolorate
Steve's child like enthusiasm for wanting to run with the big dogs and be a
wheeler dealer . Some of his posts are even cute (the tooth whole tooth and
nothin but the tooth meteorite. ) Well if you don't like his adds do as I
and delete em !! (Sorry Steve) Hey he's not the only guy peddlin space rocks
on this list !! Sooo I say leave him alone and either buy his stuff or
delete it if it's not of interest .Gooo for it big Steve !! Happy Huntin
John Blennert