[meteorite-list] Insolitology!!! Was: List as bad as blog!

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 23:22:39 2005

Elton,
Extremely good, ...and entertaining post!
I found the word "Insolitology" just now..."The Study of crackpots on
the internet".

I have had that feeling about the hotmail and yahoo addresses for years.
 If one can't support a real ISP then that is a grain of salt on the
credit app. for me to not accept the real person as a real person until
proven so by deeds. Grant it, some use hotmail and yahoo for extra
email addresses but some use them for the dark side!
I have been with Fascination.com for 7+ years and have been here for the
same amount of time with the same address..

I found no meteorites in the desert today FYI, hunted 6 hours!

And, I was only being facetious (1. given to jesting, playfully
jocular 2. Amusing) ....in my post earlier about the loose morality
girl friend. There is no big mac queen in my stable. Mine are really
fine upper level prom date kind of gals!

Dave F. (who has never busted a meteorite and hasn't cut one in 4 years!)

2003 WY Mining Assoc. Professional Salesman of the Year
2004 Rock Springs Chamber of Commerce Volunteer of the Year
eBay Power seller, 100% positive feed back over 1,200 auctions completed