[meteorite-list] List as bad as blog!

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 19:08:42 2005

Hey list, the blog sucks because everyone hides behind fake names, I am
beginning to think the list is getting there too! I posted about a new
Nickel deposit and had a conversation with " Devon Slater" that quickly
turned into an argument complete with insults. Later today I checked the
blog, and sure enough, he took it over to the blog. Then, I noticed that his
email address is consciencepolice_at_yahoo.com. I also looked in the List
Archives and found out in the past three months, he has only posted a few
times and each time it was to fight with someone.
   I am thinking that with an address like his, he is not a real person,
just another person that has to hide behind a fake identity so he can be
hateful. I think, as a list we should not tolerate fake identities on the
list or it will end up as bad as the blog.
  I was really disappointed when I realized it was only a coward, I thought
I finally new who I wanted to meet in Tucson to tell him in person what I
thought of what he said about my daughter! : (
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><