[meteorite-list] THANKS SO MUCH

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 06:38:46 2005

Hi and good morning to the list.I just want to thank the people who
continue to support me, despite all the NAYSAYERS out there who continue
to harrass me for no reason except to BITCH about nothing.If I post
something about any of my adds, 20 more will come and harrass me.Thinking
that they are "HURTING" me.But you are not!You are only hurting yourselves
making you all look like ASS'S.And to put it in perspective,like mike
blood said, YOU HAVE A DELETE KEY.I have blocked some 20 emails from
people who have harrassed me for no reason.And like mark said, everything
else has been meteorite related.Tonight I am taking out my lovely wife to
dinner, it is her birthday to day.So after a 9 hour day,I am going to
enjoy a 3 day weekend and enjoy myself.1 week till mazatlan,mexico.Again
thanks to all who support me.

                                           steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!