[meteorite-list] 3 Day Meteorite Auctions

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 21 17:39:09 2005

  Sorry Bob. I usually run my auctions for 7 days,
from Sat. to Sat. or Sun. to Sun. on the reasoning
that it is hard for me to sometimes start them during
the week due to working schedules. I also like to run
them then, because it gives our European collector
friends a better chance at bidding on something during
a better time frame. I also try to list them in the
afternoon here, so that they are still able to bid at
a reasonable hour over there, and not just place a bid
before going to sleep, hoping that they have a winning
bid!
                                  Dave