[meteorite-list] Re: A Message Concerning Oman

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 15 13:56:45 2005

Dear Listees:

I'd like to send a sincere welcome home to my neighbor John Blennert,
and the rest of the Omani nine. Being detained in a foreign country for
well over a month must have been an ordeal for them all.

I hope everyone now clearly understands why requests were made to
curtail public discussion of the Oman situation on the M-List, while
John B. and his friends were in custody. Thanks to those of you who
respected those requests.

List member John Gwilliam is too modest to say anything, but he spent
an enormous amount of time and energy assisting his friends and
colleagues while they were stuck in Oman. Hats off to John.

Sincerely,

Geoff N.