[meteorite-list] Kansas Legal Debate: Creation, Evolution and Intelligent Design

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 12 19:07:06 2005

So far, it hasn't reached the courts, but remains with the agency that
determines school curriculum in Kansas (the U.S. is rather unique in that
there is no national curriculum). Of course, should this group decide to
allow ID, it will certainly end up in the courts (again).

I know a couple of science teachers in Kansas. They are deeply embarrassed
to admit they are from that state.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory