[meteorite-list] Ebay rules for down time?

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 10 01:10:04 2005

Hi List, as many of you know,( I am sure) ebay at least some of it is down.
I have seen meteorites go from 99 cents to many dollars in the last minute
due to last minute bidders, the American way I guess. When ebay is not
working, like now, people can not bid and items are ending. Does or will
ebay let you get out of deals that ended while they were down? They even
warn you that you can be out bid at the last moment, so it would only seem
fair to do something. I do not have anything ending, thank God, but I am
feeling for those who do. Anybody know the rules in this situation?
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm
http://fstop.proboards24.com/