[meteorite-list] the blog has got to go

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 12:19:43 2005

My 2 cents,

Just ignore the friggin Blog. I went there once when it was first
discovered. Am I the only one who realized it wasn't worth going back to.
Pure trash.
I cant believe anybody on this list actually goes there.

Quit whining about the piece of crap blog. If you whine you must have been
there and its time to go see the shrink.

Steve, who gives a shit what is said about anyone on there?
Whats next................ complaining about the Tabloid Magazines?

You who acknowlege the blogs existence only validates the site.
Think about it.

BE