[meteorite-list] the blog has got to go

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 11:05:45 2005

You know it gets very,very sick when someone who is completely sick and
has to say the things he said about tom and his daughter on that piece of
trash,then it is brought to the meteorite list,this hideous thing JUST HAS
GOT TO GO.You all cry about my posts concerning my meteorite sales,or my
campos sales,or my givaways,(WHICH I SEE KNOW ONE ELSE DOES),etc.,etc.Or
tom says he is leaving the list or complaning about other
stuff.WHATEVER!It really sinks when the trash that has appeared on that
stupid blog has now gone to the lowest depths ever.That is the type of
crap you only see on porn sites.WHICH I DO NOT GO TO!!Who ever invented
this ugly thing I really wish,for the great scientific minds of this
list,the true meteorite hunters,the very up and up meteorite
dealers,please get rid of the assinine blog.All it is doing is creating
nothing but ill will amongst everyone.It seems that I,mike farmer , and
tom are the ones being hit the most.What you say about me, I don't give a
rats ass what you say about me,I am used to it,but always a different tune
when you are facing someone FACE TO FACE.But leave the other people out of
it.Especially mike and tom.What the hell havbe they done to you???I
really wish the blog would just right to hell.When I saw that this morning
I almost PUKED!I met tom for the first time this year.I think he is an
upright person.As for mike farmer,I think he is the formost meteorite
minded person out there.I will continue to do business with him.I just
really wish we could all get along and just stick to meteorites.That
includes posts concerning ALL METEORITE DEALINGS.But this blog thing has
GOT TO GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!I also appreciate all the peoplw who continue to
stand up for me.Thanks so much!Also my name starts with an "S" not 2 or 3
sss's.Like I am some snake.

                     Good day to all wherever you maybe
                            steve arnold, chicago, usa!!

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120