[meteorite-list] NHM - Paris

From: MARSROX_at_aol.com <MARSROX_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 7 10:36:47 2005

I am in the process of writing the conclusion to "The Fall in France", part
one being in the current issue of "Meteorite".

It would be helpful for me to know if anyone has had the opportunity to
privately view the Natural History Museum's historic meteorites, L'Aigle, Chassi
gny, Orgueil, Ornans, Barbotan etc., that have not been publicly displayed
since 1996.

Further, if anyone can come up with a translation to English of the clause
representing this museum's official legal policy regarding the exchange of
material (I have been informed that all state sponsored museums in France are
equally bound to the same policy) this would be terrific.

Please do not post this information on the m-list and instead message me
direct at _MARSROX_at_aol.com_ (mailto:MARSROX@aol.com) .

Merci et bonjour,

Kevin Kichinka