[meteorite-list] METEORITE SALE #651-700

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 4 11:16:20 2005

http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/s1sale651-700.html
Here is another installment to my liquidation
proccess. This sale site was built by my new wife who
I recently teached how to build simple webpages so I
should have these sales a little more frequently now -
until my NWA meteorites are all gone. I plan to be
totally shut down by the end of June or early july
(Including on ebay for 3 or 4 months) so I wouldent be
surprised if meteorite prices started rising in July.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/s1sale651-700.html
20% off everything on this website as usual
Cheers
DEAN