[meteorite-list] May Issue of Meteorite Magazine

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 3 19:00:52 2005

Bernd,
we also tried to get all the photos in color, to no avail.
The problem is that when they print photos in color, they must print the
entire page in color, and as you all know, the pages are put together in
such a way that the story would have to be cut up all over the place and
totally out of sync. If we had enough advanced notice, it could have been
done, but not as long of a story as this one.
I am waiting on pins and needles to get my copy. Should be a great story.
Mike Farmer