[meteorite-list] May Issue of Meteorite Magazine

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 3 16:09:54 2005

Hello All,

The May 2005 issue of Joel's METEORITE quarterly was in my
mailbox today and is again full of interesting articles and
contributions:

- if you would like to know if you are Martians, go to page 7,
- if you enjoy reading about French meteorite falls, go to page 8,
- if you prefer to hear about Robert's, Jerry's, and Mike's Dhofar
  trip, go to page 13. I *do* love the pun: "Dhofar, so good" :-)

  What a pity the pics are b&w - it would be nice to see Mike's
  lunar Dhofar 1180 in full color because the description says:
  "A virtual kaleidoscope of colors and shapes...". Fortunately
  I am among the lucky ones who own 0.62 grams of this beauty!

- if you opt for the Pantar chondrite, go to page 20,
- if you want to get drowned in excellent high-res color pics of
  thin sections (magnifications up to 250x), then page 21 is for
  you: beautiful barred olivine chondrule on page 22 !)
- you might also wish to read about Tucson 2005 or Zaklodzie,
  about Neuschwanstein, the Bedout structure or the Motta di
  Conti meteorite ...

.. all you have to do is wait for yours to arrive, open it, and read
it. No, you are not telling me you don't have a subscription yet! ;-)

Best regards,

Bernd