[meteorite-list] 'pallasite like ureilite' material

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 1 14:00:08 2005

En un mensaje con fecha 05/01/2005 12:02:25 PM Mexico Daylight Time,
laser_maniac_at_hotmail.com escribe:

>I would like to open up this stone some and was curious if anyone on the
list
>would be interested in thin partially transparent slices containing these
>phenocrysts. I'd like to get a guage for how much I can open the stone up
>while finding homes for the slices so if anyone is interested please let me
>know.

ONE DOLLAR!!!!? Could you kindly clarify if these kittens are free to a
good home for helping you out or what the benefit is for sharing the burden for
the outer scraps you are not as interested in having? I am sure a lot of
museums and scientists who are curious about "Hup?sque phenocrysts" would love
to accomodate, not to mention collectors! We'll take one! If this is an
"AD", I guess we are all out of luck but hope you can at least post whatever you
obviously will find inside there the deeper you dig:) No offense (I hope),
it is just not clear to me how you are marketing or offering this? Peace,
Doug