[meteorite-list] metorwrongs...

From: Manoj Pai <manojpai_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 24 13:04:20 2005

> Someone has just asked me an interesting question,
> what do you call a 'potential meteorite' that is
not > yet a 'meteoright' or a 'meteorwrong'

I would not like to spoil the fun of most of you, but
would like to point out that I asked this question to
our legal advisor, here. After going through some of
the info on a few sites and books, he concluded, that
the 'potential meteorite' will continue to be called a
meteorwrong, untill classified and identified as a
meteorite. Hope this help. ;-)

Manoj Pai
Ahmedabad
IMCA # 1661