Appologies ... [meteorite-list] Oriented?

From: Bernhard Rems <bernhard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

Why the heck don't you use http://www.meteoritegallery.com? I am paying 99
bucks a month to keep this service alive for the community, and while I
don't expect a Thank You, I can't understand why people ignore this free
place to show off their meteorites.

Even the free and unlimited space for the Meteorite Picture of the Day isn't
used anymore, without telling me why.

I could as well shut down the server for this. :-(

Bernhard