Appologies ... [meteorite-list] Oriented?

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

List,

I must apologise. Apparently my yahoo/geocities account has an hourly
transfer limit so if too many people -look at my site it shuts down for a
time. I am talking with my provider, Rogers, in Canada and they can't tell
me what the allowable transfer rate is.

Please try again later if you are interested.

: [meteorite-list] Oriented?