[meteorite-list] WTB: Meteor dust/powder

From: mgold <mgold_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

Unusual request here. I am looking for meteor dust, powder, cuttings,
turnings, ect. I know some people are cutting or slicing meteors. The dust
that comes off the grinder or saw is exactly what I want. I would like,
preferably from nantan meteors. But I could go for other kinds as long as I
know what it is. Unless someone has bunch of mixed grit they sweep off the
equipment. Whatever.

If anyone has this stuff laying around in bags or something. Let me know
how much you have and price by weight. If you were throwing this stuff away
DONT!

Turiyan

mgold_at_ij.net