[meteorite-list] Meteorite Talk/Program Topics

From: moni waiblinger-seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

Good evening Rob and list,

really, like we ever could stop Bob V. (any Bob or Rob on the list actually)
talking about meteorites! ;-)
Bob V.s passion is meteorites and he is so very fortunate and knowledgeable
to have so much success in it!

I tried to educated students in a fifth grade two years ago and I had a
great time and basically just covered the rough draft.
They really did enjoy holding the meteorites I passed around. Also the
weight and putting on a magnet was just amazing to them how they were so
heavy and being so attracted.
I still have to learn a lot more to be comfortable to give more lessons.
But I am going to. I always know more than the children! That is a plus!
It is very exciting for the children or adults I run into to hold a
meteorite. I have several meteorite pendants that I wear all the time and
whenever I meet someone new, I always make sure they will hold it in their
hands.

Sternengruss, Moni