[meteorite-list] Just a thank you...

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:58 2005

Hello Bill and List,

> I hope others have a chance to deal with this collector/seller in the
> future as he is top notch in my book! Just gotta put credit where due!

I absolutely concur and dozens of other meteorite collectors will, too.
Stefan is in Marocco at the moment but will surely be glad to read
so much praise when he is back. He is a pleasantly modest person,
he is a gentleman, he is the textbook example of fairness, and will
definitely walk the extra mile it takes to satisfy his customers !

Best wishes from the Happy Owner of
three of these beautiful NWA 2286
olivine diogenite slices,

Bernd