[meteorite-list] A few exaggerated

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:53 2005

Keep track of the sellers name, gougers like this have a habit of popping
back up again.

I really liked the story about the meteorite specimen coming from their
personal collection and they had to sell due to circumstances beyond their
control. It almost brought tears to my eyes;-)

Best,
John Gwilliam