[meteorite-list] Personal Message to Steve Arnold, Chicago...(My Apologies to the List.)

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 30 11:40:41 2005

Again, regretfully, and most assuredly for the last time, I must trample on
the good graces of the Meteorite List members in order to ensure that (what
should be) a personal message to another list member is read by him. My
sincere apologies.

TO STEVE ARNOLD, CHICAGO...

Steve, in that I cannot elicit any response from you concerning your offer
(see below) to sell a 1g piece of Sweetwater, Texas, then I must presume
that you have either already sold it, or have no intention of selling
it, or- who
knows what your reasoning is for not responding.

I should have known better than to try dealing with you again, as I
recalled
in the past when you were new on the list, that my attempts to do business
with you then were nothing short of maddening. I had sincerely hoped that
you had matured somewhat by now. Obviously you have not.

Your refusal to communicate with a customer during a business transaction
is nothing short of astounding. Your total lack of common courtesy seems
to be a trademark attribute for Illinois Meteorites, LTD. Limited, indeed.

Steve, suffice it to say that my offer to purchase the Sweetwater, Texas,
specimen is withdrawn and I will not bother you about it any further.

With regret,

Jerry Wallace
Odessa, Texas

Steve Arnold wrote ( 6/28/2005 3:52 PM )